NIT Durgapur Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 11 Vacancies – National Institute of Technology Durgapur has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 11 Superintending Engineer, Deputy Librarian Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nitdgp.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Superintending Engineer, Deputy Librarian application form.
National Institute of Technology Durgapur Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Durgapur|
|Name of the Post||Superintending Engineer, Deputy Librarian|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Superintending Engineer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the NIT Durgapur Superintending Engineer job should have BE/ B.Tech. In Civil Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/ UGC 7 point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University / Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Level-13
Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIT Durgapur Deputy Librarian posts should have Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with a CGPA of 6.5 on 10 points scale or at least 60% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B. in the UGC seven-point scale and a consistently good academic record. ii) Qualifying in the national level test such as NET/ SLET/ SET conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Salary breakup:- Pay Level-12
- Superintending Engineer: 56 years.
- Deputy Librarian: 50 years
Selection Process:- NIT Durgapur Selection process will be on the basis of the Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Superintending Engineer, Deputy Librarian vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
- Non-refundable for Officers: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- Non-refundable for Non-Officer: 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Female: No Fee.
How to apply for NIT Durgapur Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may along with relevant enclosures reach The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, P.O-Durgapur, Distt-Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, Pin-713209, India on or before 8th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 9th December 2020
Form Submission End Date: 8th January 2021