NIT Jalandhar Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 93 Vacancies – National Institute of Technology Jalandhar has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 93 Technical Assistant, Technician Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nitj.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Technical Assistant, Technician application form.
National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||93|
Technical Assistant: 23 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIT Jalandhar Technical Assistant job should have First Class or equivalent grade in BE/ B.Tech / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university/ Institution or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record or first class Bachelor Degree in Sciences from a recognized university/ Institution or Master Degree in Sciences from a recognized university/ Institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Technician: 26 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIT Jalandhar Technician posts should have 10+2 with Sciences from a govt recognized board with at least 60% marks or 12th from a government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI course if one year or higher duration in appropriate trade or 10th with at least 60% marks and ITI certificate of 2 year duration in appropriate trade or Diploma in Engineering of three year duration in relevant field from a govt recognized Polytechnic/ Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Technician: 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NIT Jalandhar Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Physical Test for Technical Assistant, Technician vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant, Technician vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No Fee
How to apply for NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website nitj.ac.in from 1st November 2020 to 30th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st November 2020
Closing Date: 30th November 2020