NIT Tiruchirappalli Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 23 Vacancies – National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 23 Junior Assistant, Stenographer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nitt.edu. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Assistant, Stenographer application form.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Junior Assistant: 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Assistant job should have Senior secondary (10 + 2) from a recognized for a board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2000/- Per Month
Stenographer: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIT Tiruchirappalli Stenographerposts should have Senior secondary (10 + 2) from a recognized for a board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Check Official Notification.
Selection Process:- NIT Tiruchirappalli Selection process will be on the basis of Skill Test, Screening Test, and Written Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant, Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the official website nitt.edu from 16th December 2020 to 18th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 16th December 2020
Form Submission End Date: 18th January 2021