NMDC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 63 Vacancies – National Mineral Development Corporation has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 63 Junior Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nmdc.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Officer application form.
National Mineral Development Corporation Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Junior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||63|
Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee: 28 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NMDC Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee job should have Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with Foreman’s Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine OR Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37000 – 130000/- Per Month
Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NMDC Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee posts should have Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 37000 – 130000/- Per Month
- More Details Check Official Notification
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Junior Officer: 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NMDC Selection process will be on the bases of Online test, Skill test for Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee, Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee vacancy, and after test candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee, Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST /PWD/Ex-servicemen: Expended fee
- Others: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for NMDC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through NMDC official website nmdc.co.in from 3rd March 2021 to 23rd March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 3rd March 2021
Closing Date: 23rd March 2021
Sand Hard copy last date: 7th April 2021