NML Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 19 Vacancies – National Metallurgical Laboratory has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 19 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Online application form can visit the official website at nmlindia.org. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice application form.
National Metallurgical Laboratory Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand|
NML Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Notification Info
Graduate Apprentice: 6 Posts
- Qualification: 4 years regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices. Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & IT.
- Salary Details: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 to 26 years as on 1st November 2021
Technician Apprentice: 13 Posts
- Qualification: 3 years’ full-time diploma for technician apprentices. Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & IT.
- Salary Details: Rs. 8000/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years as on 1st November 2021
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWD
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview, Written Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official website nmlindia.org on or before 1st November 2021.
Walk-In-Interview, Written Test Date: 1st November 2021