North Central Railway recruitment 2020 to fill 21 vacancies | North Central Railway released notifications for freshers, apply North Central Railway jobs online @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. North Central Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of North Central Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 21 Sports person vacancies
north central railway recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Sports Person|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Location||Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Sports Person: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the North Central Railway Sportsperson job should have Act Apprenticeship/ ITI. The Certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ ITI must be approved by SCVT/ NCVT.
- Salary Structure:- Check Official Notification
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 1st January 2020.
Selection Process:- North Central Railway will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Sports person vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC for with a Provision: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- General/ OBC for Refunding: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWDs, Women, Minorities and Economical Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for North Central Railway recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through North Central Railway official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in from 28th December 2019 to 20th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 20th January 2020