North Central Railway recruitment 2018-19 to fill 446 vacancies | North Central Railway released notifications for freshers, apply North Central Railway jobs online @ www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. North Central Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of North Central Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 446 ACT Apprentices vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018/JHS
north central railway jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||ACT Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||446|
|Location||Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
ACT Apprentices: 446 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for North Central Railway ACT Apprentices job should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 17th December 2018.
- ACT Apprentices: 15 to 24 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- North Central Railway will be conduct the Written Examination for ACT Apprentices vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for ACT Apprentices vacancy should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee
How to apply for North Central Railway vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of caste certificate and Educational/ Technical qualification certificate send to the Office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Dept. (R&D Section), North Central Railway, Jhansi 284003 Uttar Pradesh on or before 17th December 2018. All Candidates have to acquire a registration No. after registering online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 17th December 2018