2 Jobs found
Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment 2020 to fill 02 vacancies | Northeast Frontier Railway released notifications for freshers, apply for Northeast Frontier Railway jobs online @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Northeast Frontier Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 02 Cultural Quota vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 03/2019
northeast frontier railway jobs 2020 details
|Name of Post||Cultural Quota|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Cultural Quota: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the Northeast Frontier Railway Cultural Quota job should have 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. Typewriting Proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is essential for considering to the post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist/ Accounts Clerk cum Typist, based on vacancy (OR) 10th pass from recognized Board plus Act Apprentices/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT. (ii) Degree/ Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream of cultural talent for which notified.
- Salary Structure:- Check Official Notification
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Cultural Quota: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Northeast Frontier Railway will be conducting the Written Examination for Cultural Quota vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in the Cultural Quota vacancy should pay the below charges through IPO should be drawn in favour of PFA/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati-781011.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD, Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati-781011, District Kamrup Assam on or before 31st January 2020 along with Self-attested photocopies of(i)Age proof certificate, (ii) Educational/technical qualification, (iii) Cultural qualification, (iv) SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate, (v) Event Participation Certificates & Prizes won (vi) Other qualification certificates, etc.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 11th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2020