NPCIL recruitment 2019 to fill 07 vacancies | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released notifications for freshers, apply for NPCIL jobs online @ www.npcil.nic.in. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of NPCIL recruitment notifications to fill around 07 vacancies in different cadres like Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainee posts – 06, NPCIL Fire Personnel jobs- 01
npcil recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Stipendiary Trainee, Fire Personnel|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.npcil.nic.in|
Stipendiary Trainee: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee job should have HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 21700/- Per Month
Fire Personnel: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join NPCIL Fire Personnel posts should have HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician (Hygienist).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10500 – 12500/- Per Month
- Stipendiary Trainee, Fire Personnel: 24 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- NPCIL will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NPCIL recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through NPCIL official website www.npcil.nic.in from 25th November 2019 to 16th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 16th December 2019