NPCIL recruitment 2020 to fill 102 vacancies | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released notifications for apply NPCIL jobs online @ npcil.nic.in. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of NPCIL recruitment notifications to fill around 102 vacancies in different cadres like Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant/B posts – 56, NPCIL Technician/B jobs – 46
Advertisement Number:- GHAVP/HRM/01/2020
npcil recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B|
|No of Vacancies||102|
|Official web Portal||npcil.nic.in|
Scientific Assistant/B: 56 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NPCIL Scientific Assistant/B job should have a Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after SSC) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma Engineering should be in Civil/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electricals Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subjects at SSC or HSC Level Examinations. Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd-year Diploma after Xth (SSC)+ITI are NOT eligible.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Technician/B: 46 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NPCIL Technician/B posts should have Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Math’s + Trade certificate of 1-year duration in Surveyor/Draftsman/ Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/ Wireman/Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 21700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st January 2020.
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD
- Technician/B: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- NPCIL will be conduct the Computer Based Test, Written Test and Interview.
How to apply for NPCIL recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited official website npcil.nic.in from 15th January 2020 to 31st January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2020