200 Jobs found
NPCIL recruitment 2020 to fill 200 vacancies | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released notifications for apply NPCIL jobs online @ npcil.nic.in. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of NPCIL recruitment notifications to fill around 200 Executive Trainee vacancies
Advertisement Number:- NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01
npcil recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Executive Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||200|
|Official web Portal||npcil.nic.in|
Executive Trainee: 200 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NPCIL Executive Trainee job should have BE/B Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university. ii. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline). iii. For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with an engineering degree as indicated in the table below.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 55000/- Per Month
- Executive Trainee: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- NPCIL will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Executive Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to apply for NPCIL recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through NPCIL official website npcil.nic.in from 20th March to 2nd April 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 20th March 2020
Form Submission End Date: 2nd April 2020