NPCIL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 206 Vacancies – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 206 Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Steno Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at npcil.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Steno application form.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Steno|
|No. of Vacancies||206|
|Job Location||All India|
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant: 176 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant job should have Diploma in relevant engineering discipline, B.Sc with relevant experiences. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16000 – 44900 /- Per Month
Steno Grade-I: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NPCIL Steno Grade-I posts should have Bachelor Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 24th November 2020.
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant: 18 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
- Steno Grade-I: 21 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process:- NPCIL Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Steno vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for NPCIL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website npcil.nic.in from 3rd November 2020 to 24th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 3rd November 2020
Closing Date: 24th November 2020