NRRI Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 6 Vacancies – National Rice Research Institute has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 6 Young Professional-I, Graduate Assistant, Field Operator Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Walkin application form can visit the official website at icar-nrri.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Young Professional-I, Graduate Assistant, Field Operator application form.
National Rice Research Institute Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Rice Research Institute|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional-I, Graduate Assistant, Field Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Job Location||Tribal, Odisha|
NRRI Young Professional-I, Graduate Assistant, Field Operator Notification Info
Young Professional-I: 3 Posts
- Qualification: B.Sc (Agriculture) B.Sc in botany/ Chemistry as major.
- Salary Details: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
Graduate Assistant: 1 Posts
- Qualification: MBA
- Salary Details: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 to 55 years
Field Operator: 2 Posts
- Qualification: Matric with +2 vocational in agriculture/ horticulture or matric with two years of experience in agriculture field work.
- Salary Details: Rs. 12500/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 50 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicant may be advised to bring one recent passport size photograph original educational certificates (matriculation onwards) along with Xerox copy & experience of the relevant subject as per advertisement for appearing in walk-in-interview.
Date of Interview for Young Professional-I: 17th April 2021
Date of Interview for Graduate Assistant: 19th April 2021
Date of Interview for Field Operator: 20th April 2021