NSD Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 26 Vacancies – National School of Drama has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 26 Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nsd.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff application form.
National School of Drama Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NSD Lower Division Clerk job should have Senior Secondary (10+2) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Typing speed of at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computers.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Multi-Tasking Staff: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NSD Multi-Tasking Staff posts should have 10th or equivalent examination pass.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years
Selection Process:- NSD Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Skill Test for Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee
How to apply for NSD Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website nsd.gov.in on or before 6th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 6th November 2020