NSIT Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 25 Vacancies – Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 25 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Online application form can visit the official website at nsit.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor application form.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
NSIT Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Notification Info
Assistant Professor: 17 Posts
- Qualification: Ph.D degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch and Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/ research/ industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
- Salary Details: Rs. 57700 – 182400/- per month
- Age Limit: 35 years
Associate Professor: 6 Posts
- Qualification: Ph.D degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
- Salary Details: Rs. 131400 – 217100/- per month
- Age Limit: 50 years
Professor: 2 Posts
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BS and ME/ M.Tech/ MS or Integrated M.Tech, in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- Salary Details: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- per month
- Age Limit: 55 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWD
Selection Process: The selection based on Interviews.
General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 2000/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website nsit.ac.in on or before 16th July 2021. The hard copy (Print out) of the filled application form along with all enclosures covering the candidate’s credentials like Educational Qualifications, Experience, pay scale/ remuneration drawn, NOC from the employer, etc. Send to The Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 on or before 2nd August 2021 (Monday).
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 16th July 2021
Hard Copy Submitted Closing Date: 2nd August 2021