NTPC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 230 Vacancies – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 230 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ntpc.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist application form.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist|
|No. of Vacancies||230|
Assistant Engineer: 200 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NTPC Assistant Engineer job should have Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000 – 120000/- Per Month
Assistant Chemist: 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NTPC Assistant Chemist posts should have M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000 – 120000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process:- NTPC Selection process will be on the bases of Online Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) & Offline.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWBD/Ex-SM/Female: No Fee
How to apply for NTPC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the official website ntpc.co.in from 24th February 2021 to 10th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 24th February 2021
Closing Date: 10th March 2021