NVS recruitment 2019 to fill 251 vacancies | Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti released notifications, apply NVS jobs online @ www.nvshq.org. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has come up this year by releasing the number of NVS recruitment notifications to fill 251 (Two hundred and fifty one) PGT, Principal, Assistant and more vacancies in different cadres.
NVS jobs 2019
|Name of Post||PGT, Principal, Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||251|
|Official web Portal||www.nvshq.org|
PGT: 218 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for PGT should have master degree in concerned subject from a recognized institute / university and B.Ed.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 47600 – 151100/- Per Month
Principal: 25 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Principal should have master degree from a recognized institute / university and B.Ed.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 78800 – 209200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 14th February 2019
- PGT: maximum 40 years
- Principal: maximum 50 years
Selection Process:- NVS Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- Principal & Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- PGT: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- Assistant: Rs. 800/- (Rupee Eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PH: No fee
How to apply for NVS vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsrect2019.org from 15th January 2019 to 14th February 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 15th January 2019
Form Submission End Date: 14th February 2019