Oil India Limited Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 36 Vacancies – Oil India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 36 Operator-I Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at oil-india.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Operator-I application form.
Oil India Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Operator-I|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Job Location||Assam and Arunachal Pradesh|
Operator-I: 36 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Oil India Limited Operator-I job should have Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16000 – 34000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 18th September 2020.
- Operator-I: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Oil India Limited Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination and Driving Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Operator-I vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ EWS: No Fee
How to apply for Oil India Limited Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website oil-india.com from 21st August 2020 to 18th September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 21st August 2020
Closing Date: 18th September 2020