Oil India Limited Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 54 Vacancies – Oil India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 54 Superintending Engineer, Senior Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at oil-india.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Superintending Engineer, Senior Officer application form.
Oil India Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Superintending Engineer, Senior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||54|
|Job Location||All India|
Superintending Engineer (Drilling): 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Oil India Limited Superintending Engineer (Drilling) job should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks and having minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 80000 – 220000/- Per Month
Senior Officer (Mechanical): 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Oil India Limited Senior Officer (Mechanical) posts should have Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering of minimum 04 years duration with minimum 65% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th October 2020.
- Superintending Engineer: 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC
- Senior Officer: 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Oil India Limited Selection process will be on the bases of Computer Based Test for Superintending Engineer, Senior Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview, Group Discussion.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Superintending Engineer, Senior Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for Oil India Limited Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website oil-india.com from 1st October 2020 to 30th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 1st October 2020
Closing Date: 30th October 2020