OPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 42 Vacancies – Odisha Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 42 Geologist, Mining Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at opsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Geologist, Mining Officer application form.
Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Geologist, Mining Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
Geologist: 32 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for OPSC Geologist job should have 2nd Class M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad degree, diploma or certificate of Indian Institute of Technology or from any other institute where such degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to Post-graduate degree in Geology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Mining Officer: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join OPSC Mining Officer posts should have 2nd Class Degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Mining or in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or any other Institute where such diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to the degree of Mining Engineering.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2019.
- Geologist: 21 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ EBC/ Women, 10 years for PWD
- Mining Officer: 21 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ EBC/ Women, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- OPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Geologist, Mining Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva-Voce test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Geologist, Mining Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for OPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website opsc.gov.in from 21st October 2020 to 20th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 21st October 2020
Closing Date: 20th November 2020