OPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 63 vacancies | Odisha Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for OPSC jobs online @ www.opsc.gov.in. Odisha Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of OPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 63 for Assistant Horticulture Officer vacancies
opsc jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|No of Vacancies||63|
|Official Web Portal||www.opsc.gov.in|
Assistant Horticulture Officer: 63 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer job should have held a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture I Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2019.
- Assistant Horticulture Officer: 21 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- OPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Horticulture Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Horticulture Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for OPSC recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.opsc.gov.in from 28th May 2019 to 27th June 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th May 2019
Form Submission End Date: 27th June 2019