26 Jobs found
Panjab University recruitment 2019 to fill 26 vacancies | Panjab University released notifications for freshers, apply for Panjab University jobs online @ www.puchd.ac.in. Panjab University has come up this year by releasing the number of Panjab University recruitment notifications to fill around 26 Assistant Professor Vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 01/2019
panjab university jobs 2019 details
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No of Vacancies||26|
|Official Web Portal||www.puchd.ac.in|
Assistant Professor: 26 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Panjab University Assistant Professor job should have A Master degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in relevant discipline from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET. First class Master Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Technology. First Class BE/ B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Information & Technology Engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As Per Panjab University Rules.
Selection Process:- Panjab University will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor vacancy should pay the below charges Pay the Examination Fee to be deposited in Account No. 33417855484 of Panjab University, Chandigarh payable at all Branches of State Bank of India.
- General: Rs. 375/- (Rupee three hundred seventy-five only)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 185/- (Rupee one hundred eighty-five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Panjab University recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Panjab University, Chandigarh on or before 29th July 2019, along with One set of attested copies of certificates and Detailed Marks Cards in support of qualifications for Matriculation/ School leaving, 12th class, Graduation, Post-graduation, Doctoral Degree.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 26th June 2019
Form Submission End Date: 29th July 2019