PDFMD Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 5 Vacancies – Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 5 Sr Research Fellow & Young Professional Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Walkin application form can visit the official website at pdfmd.ernet.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Sr Research Fellow & Young Professional application form.
Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease|
|Name of the Post||Sr Research Fellow & Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Job Location||Khordha, Odisha|
PDFMD Sr Research Fellow & Young Professional Notification Info
Senior Research Fellows (Life Science): 3 Posts
- Qualification: Masters Degree in the discipline of virology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry and life Science with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor Degree.
- Salary Details: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Age Limit: 35 years
Young Professional-I: 2 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate in Subject (B.Sc)/ Diploma holders in agricultural and allied science (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognized College/ University.
- Salary Details: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send a scanned copy of their application in the proforma (attached) along with bio-data/ CV, latest passport size photograph and related documents and certificate in advance to Dr J K Mohapatra, Scientist in Charge (SIC), ICFMD, International Centre for FMD (ICAR- DFMD), Arugula, Jatni, Khordha – 752050, Odisha only through Email to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] by 5.00 PM of 15th September 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th September 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 27th & 28th September 2021