PGCIL recruitment 2020 to fill 35 vacancies | Power Grid Corporation of India limited released notifications for freshers, apply for PGCIL jobs online @ www.powergridindia.com. Power Grid Corporation of India limited has come up this year by releasing the number of PGCIL recruitment notifications to fill around 35 Diploma Trainee Vacancies
pgcil recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||35|
|Official web Portal||www.powergridindia.com|
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) job should have Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000 – 117500/- IDA
Diploma Trainee (Civil): 05 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Civil) posts should have Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000 – 117500/- IDA
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 16th December 2019.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 27 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- PGCIL will be conduct the Written Test and Computer Based Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for the Diploma Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges online.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM: No Fee
How to apply for PGCIL recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply through PGCIL official website www.powergridindia.com from 26th November 2019 to 16th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 26th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 16th December 2019