PGCIL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 58 vacancies | Power Grid Corporation of India released notifications for freshers, apply PGCIL jobs online @ www.powergridindia.com. Power Grid Corporation of India has come up this year by releasing the number of PGCIL recruitment notifications to fill around 58 vacancies in different cadres like Power Grid Corporation of India Diploma Trainee (Electrical) posts – 25, PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) jobs – 25 & various vacancies.
pgcil career 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainee, Junior Technician Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||58|
|Official web Portal||www.powergridindia.com|
Diploma Trainee: 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for PGCIL Diploma Trainee job should have Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute, with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General / OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC / ST / PWD (OH-OL).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16000 – 35500/- Per Month
Junior Technician Trainee: 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee posts should have ITI in Electrician Trade of Two Years duration from a recognized Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 11500 – 26000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 2nd October 2018.
- Diploma Trainee, Junior Technician Trainee: 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- PGCIL admit card 2018 will be issued to conduct the Computer Based Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Diploma Trainee, Junior Technician Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
- Diploma Trainee: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- Junior Technician Trainee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Department candidate: No Fee
How to apply for PGCIL recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 12th September 2018 to 2nd October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 12th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 2nd October 2018
Challan Payment: 4th October 2018
Advertisement Number:- ER-II/HR/Rectt/2018/01