173 Jobs found
PGIMER recruitment 2020 to fill 173 vacancies | Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research released notifications for apply PGIMER jobs online @ pgimer.edu.in. Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has come up this year by releasing the number of PGIMER recruitment notifications to fill around 173 Senior Resident, SMO vacancies
pgimer recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident, SMO|
|No of Vacancies||173|
|Official web Portal||pgimer.edu.in|
Senior Resident:- 129 Posts
Senior Medical Officer:- 11 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
Junior/ Senior Demonstrator:- 12 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical):- 21 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join PGIMER Forensic Medicine posts should have an MD (Forensic Medicine) OR MD (Pathology) OR MD/ MS (Anatomy) OR MS (General Surgery).
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join PGIMER Hospital Administration posts should have an M.D. in Hospital Administration or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. OR Master in Hospital Administration from MCI recognized Institution/ University or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join PGIMER Hospital Nuclear Medicine posts should have a MD (Nuclear Medicine).
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join PGIMER Transfusion Medicine posts should have a MD (Transfusion Medicine) or MD (Pathology).
- More Details for Check Official Notification
- Forensic Medicine, Hospital Administration: 21 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- PGIMER will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Forensic Medicine, Hospital Administration vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
How to apply for PGIMER recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through PGIMER official website from pgimer.edu.in from 4th April 2020 to 26th April 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 4th April 2020
Form Submission End Date: 26th April 2020
OPENING DATE FOR AVAILABILITY OF ADMIT CARDS FOR DOWNLOADING FROM PGIMER’S WEBSITE:- 14th May 2020
DATE FOR COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) FOR 75 MARKS:- 29th May 2020
EXPECTED DATE OF DECLARATION OF CBT RESULT FOR SHORTLISTING OF CANDIDATES:-10th June 2020
EXPECTED DATE OF PUBLISHING ELIGIBILITY NOTICE ON INSTITUTE’s WEBSITE IN RESPECT OF CANDIDATES WHO WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR DEPARTMENTAL INTERVIEW & ASSESSMENT:- 15th June 2020
EXPECTED DATE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION BY THE COMMITTEE:- 19th June 2020
DATE OF DECLARATION OF FINAL RESULT:- 27th June 2020