183 Jobs found
PGIMER recruitment 2020 to fill 183 vacancies | Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research released notifications for freshers, apply for PGIMER jobs online @ pgimer.edu.in. Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has come up this year by releasing the number of PGIMER recruitment notifications to fill around 183 Faculty vacancies
Advertisement Number:- PGI/RC/2019/012/Corrigendum/000034
pgimer recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Faculty|
|No of Vacancies||183|
|Official web Portal||pgimer.edu.in|
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in PGIMER Anaesthesiology job should have postgraduate qualification i.e. MD (Anaesthesia) of an Indian University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India or MCI recognized qualification equivalent thereto for a teaching post.
EXPERIENCE 14 years teaching and research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD.
- Salary Structure:- Check official Notification
Biochemistry (Medical/NM both are eligible):
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join PGIMER Biochemistry (Medical/NM both are eligible) posts should have postgraduate qualification i.e. MD (Biochemistry) of an Indian University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India or MCI recognized qualification equivalent thereto for a teaching post.
EXPERIENCE 14 years teaching and research experience in a recognized Institution in the concerned/allied subject of Specialty after obtaining the degree of MD. For Non-Medical: ESSENTIAL a. Postgraduate Degree i.e. Master Degree (regular course recognized by UGC or equivalent) in Medical Biochemistry/ Biochemistry. b. Ph.D. in the concerned discipline/subject of an Indian University/Institute or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
(More de Check official notification)
- Salary breakup:- Check official Notification
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 27th March 2012.
- Professor/Additional Professor: 58 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: 50 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Check official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Faculty vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Other: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- PWD: Nil
How to apply for PGIMER recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazette Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer if employed and one copy of Challan to Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 on or before 25th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 3rd January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 25th January 2020