PGIMER Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 6 Vacancies – Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 6 Registrar, Storekeeper Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at pgimer.edu.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Registrar, Storekeeper application form.
Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Post||Registrar, Storekeeper|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Registrar: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for PGIMER Registrar job should have A graduate of a recognized University. Seven year experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 7600/- Per Month
Storekeeper: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join PGIMER Storekeeper posts should have Master’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
- Registrar: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD
- Storekeeper: 18 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD
Selection Process:- PGIMER Selection process will be on the bases of Online Computer Based Test for Registrar, Storekeeper vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Registrar, Storekeeper vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- PwBD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for PGIMER Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website pgimer.edu.in from 15th January 2021 to 14th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 15th January 2021
Closing Date: 14th February 2021