PNB Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 535 Vacancies – Punjab National Bank has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 535 Manager, Senior Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at pnbindia.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Manager, Senior Manager application form.
Punjab National Bank Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Manager, Senior Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||535|
|Job Location||All India|
Manager (Credit): 200 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the PNB Manager job should have CA /ICWA/ MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute. Minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Senior Manager (Credit): 50 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join PNB Senior Manager posts should have CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute. Minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
- Manager: 25 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
- Senior Manager: 25 to 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process:- PNB Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination for Manager, Senior Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Manager, Senior Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST PWBD: Rs. 175/- (Rupee one hundred seventy-five only)
- Others: Rs. 850/- (Rupee eight hundred fifty only)
How to apply for PNB Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website pnbindia.in from 8th September 2020 to 6th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting date to apply online:- 8th September 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 6th October 2020
Last Date for Printing Your Application:- 14th October 2020
Tentative Date for Online Test:- October/ November