PPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 105 vacancies | Punjab Public service commission released notifications, apply PPSC jobs online @ www.ppsc.gov.in. Punjab Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of PPSC recruitment notifications to fill 105 (One hundred and five) Lecturer vacancies.
PPSC jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|No of Vacancies||105|
|Govt Dept Name||www.ppsc.gov.in|
Lecturer (Electronics & Comm / Mechanical/electrical/civil/computer):
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Lecturer should have degree in the relevant branch or master degree in relevant branch of engineering with first class.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Lecturer (General Manufacturing):
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Lecturer should have degree in the textile chemistry / textile technology pr PG Diploma in garment tech with 1 year experience or MSC or BA / BSC / B.Com with 1st class diploma in relevant trade from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC / ST of all states and BC of Punjab: Rs. 1125/- (Rupee one thousand one hundred twenty-five only)
- EXSM of Punjab: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- All other: Rs. 3000/- (Rupee Three thousand only)
- PH of Punjab: Rs. 1750/- (Rupee one thousand seven hundred fifty only)
How to apply for PPSC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Punjab Public service commission http://www.ppsc.gov.in from 7th August 2018 to 29th August 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission Start Date: 7th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 29th August 2018