14 Jobs found
PPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 14 vacancies | Punjab Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply PPSC jobs online @ www.ppsc.gov.in. Punjab Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of PPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 14 Assistant Town Planner vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 11
ppsc jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Town Planner|
|No of Vacancies||14|
|Official web Portal||www.ppsc.gov.in|
Assistant Town Planner: 14 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for PPSC Assistant Town Planner job should have Master Degree in Town and Country Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution making the holder eligible for associate membership of the Institute of Town Planners (India).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- PPSC will be conduct the Competitive Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Town Planner vacancy should pay the below charges through ay Branch of State Bank of India only.
- SC/ ST of all State & BC of Punjab: Rs. 1125/- (Rupee one thousand, one hundred twenty-five only)
- PH: Rs. 1750/- (Rupee one thousand, seven hundred fifty only)
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Others Category: Rs. 3000/- (Rupee three thousand only)
How to apply for PPSC recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 28th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 28th November 2018
Challan Payment: 5th December 2018