Raiganj University Jobs 2022 Notification to fill 32 Vacancies – Raiganj University has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 32 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Online application form can visit the official website at raiganjuniversity.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor application form.
Raiganj University Jobs 2022 Highlights
|Organization Name||Raiganj University|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpu, West Bengal|
Raiganj University Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Notification Info
Professor: 11 Posts
- Qualification: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 (ten) research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in appendix-I, Table-1. A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in University/ College as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not-included in A below)/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
- Salary Details: Rs. 144200/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 years
Associate Professor: 17 Posts
- Qualification: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines. A Master’s degree with a least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in appendix-I, Table-1 as prescribed in the UGC Regulations, 2018.
- Salary Details: Rs. 131400/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 years
Assistant Professor: 4 Posts
- Qualification: A master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a concern/ relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET, etc. However, the exemptions in this regard are specified in Essential Qualification for MBA: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and Master’s degree in Business Administration/ PGDM/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Com/ Economics with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a concern/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET, etc. The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/ Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) The Times Higher Education (THE) or The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Salary Details: Rs. 57700/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PH
Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interviews.
Fee/ Charges: Bank Draft drawn in favor of RAIGANJ UNIVERSITY payable at State Bank of India, Raiganj Branch, must be reached within 02/06/2022 in a sealed envelope to the office of the Registrar, Raiganj University, University Road, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, India PIN: 733134
Unreserved: Rs. 2000/-
SC/ST/OBC/PH: Rs. 1500/-
Unreserved: Rs. 1600/-
SC/ST/OBC/PH: Rs. 1200/-
Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/OBC/PH: Rs. 750/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official website raiganjuniversity.ac.in on or before 2nd June 2022. one original plus five photocopies of the application form duly filled up with all testimonials document complete on all respects sent to the Email [email protected] on or before 2nd June 2022.
Notification Date: 28th April 2022
Registration Closing Date: 2nd June 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 2nd June 2022