5 Jobs found
Rail Wheel factory recruitment 2020 to fill 05 vacancies | Rail Wheel factory released notifications for freshers, apply for Rail Wheel factory jobs online @ rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Rail Wheel Factory has come up this year by releasing the number of Rail Wheel factory recruitment notifications to fill around 05 Sports person vacancies
Rail Wheel factory recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Sports Persons|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Official web Portal||rwf.indianrailways.gov.in|
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Rail Wheel factory Sports Technician Gr.III job should have 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engg. Trades.
- Salary Structure:- Check Official Notification
Junior Clerk/ Accounts Clerk:
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Rail Wheel factory Junior Clerk/ Accounts Clerk posts should have 12th (+2 Stage) Pass or it’s equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Check Official Notification
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2019.
- Sports Persons: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Rail Wheel factory will be conducting the Written Examination for Sportsperson vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for an Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in the Sports person vacancy should pay the below charges through drawn in favor of Principal Financial Advisor, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Rail Wheel factory recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format Annexure I (along with Annexure ‘II’ to the application) shall be submitted on A-4 size good quality paper to Senior Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064 on or before 24th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 20th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 24th February 2020