434 Jobs found
Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2020 to fill 434 vacancies | Rajasthan High Court released notifications for freshers, apply for Rajasthan High Court jobs online @ hcraj.nic.in. Rajasthan High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Rajasthan High Court recruitment notifications to fill around 434 Stenographer vacancies
rajasthan high court recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||434|
|Official web Portal||hcraj.nic.in|
Stenographer: 434 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer job should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and 2. Must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthan Dialects and 3. must have passed:- O or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India or Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme or Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government; or Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Bardhhaman Manager Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited or Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject.
- Salary Structure:- Check Official Notification
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Stenographer: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- Rajasthan High Court will be conduct the Computer Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in the Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges online.
- General Class/EWS/ Other Backward Class/ Extremely Backward Class: Rs. 650/- (Rupee six hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST of Rajasthan The tribe: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Rajasthan High Court official website hcraj.nic.in from 30th January 2020 to 28th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 30th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 28th February 2020
Date of submission of application examination fee: 30th February 2020