197 Jobs found
RHC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 197 vacancies | Rajasthan High Court released notifications for freshers, apply RHC jobs online @ www.hcraj.nic.in. Rajasthan High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of RHC recruitment notifications to fill around 197 Civil Judge vacancies.
rajasthan high court jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|No of Vacancies||197|
|Official web Portal||www.hcraj.nic.in|
Civil Judge: 197 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge job should have Bachelor of Law (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961 and Knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 23 to 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Selection Process:- Rajasthan High Court will be conduct the Preliminary Test, Main Exam for Civil Judge vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Judge vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) pay offline through e-Challan.
- General & OBC/ BC Other State Candidate: Rs. 850/- (Rupee eight hundred fifty only)
- OBC/ BC candidate of Rajasthan: Rs. 550/- (Rupee five hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/ PWD: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.hcraj.nic.in from 26th November 2018 to 5th January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 26th November 2018
Form Submission End Date: 5th January 2019
Challan Payment: 6th January 2019