296 Jobs found
RBI recruitment 2020 to fill 296 vacancies | Reserve Bank Of India released notifications for freshers, apply for RBI jobs online @ rbi.org.in. Reserve Bank of India has come up this year by releasing the number of RBI recruitment notifications to fill around 296 Assistant vacancies
rbi recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||296|
|Official web Portal||rbi.org.in|
Assistant: 296 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RBI Assistant job should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service. Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 14650/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st December 2019.
- Assistant: 20 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- RBI will be conduct the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and LPT.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for RBI recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through RBI official website rbi.org.in from 23rd December 2019 to 16th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 16th January 2020
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative):- February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination
Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative):- March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination