RBI Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 48 Vacancies – Reserve Bank of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 48 Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at rbi.org.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Engineer application form.
Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||48|
|Job Location||All India|
Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical): 48 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RBI Junior Engineer job should have Minimum three years Diploma in Civil, Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil, Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 21400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st February 2021.
- Junior Engineer: 20 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- RBI Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC/ EWS: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PWD/Ex-SM: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for RBI Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the official website rbi.org.in from 2nd February 2021 to 15th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 2nd February 2021
Closing Date: 15th February 2021
Online Exam Date (Tentative): 8th March 2021