RBI Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 841 Vacancies – Reserve Bank of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 841 Office Attendant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at rbi.org.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Office Attendant application form.
Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||841|
|Job Location||All India|
Office Attendant: 841 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RBI Office Attendant job should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10940/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st February 2021.
- Office Attendant: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- RBI Selection process will be on the bases of Online Test, Language Proficiency Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Office Attendant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC/ EWS: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PWBD/Ex-SM: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for RBI Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the official website rbi.org.in from 24th February 2021 to 15th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 24th February 2021
Closing Date: 15th March 2021
Online Test Date (Tentative): 9th & 10th April 2021