RBI recruitment 2018-19 to fill 30 vacancies | Reserve bank of India released notifications for freshers, apply for RBI jobs online @ www.rbi.org.in. Reserve bank of India has come up this year by releasing the number of RBI recruitment notifications to fill around 30 vacancies in different cadres like Reserve bank of India Manager (Technical-Civil) posts – 06, RBI Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) jobs – 08 & various vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 1B /2018-19
rbi recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Manager, Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Official Web Portal||www.rbi.org.in|
Manager (Technical-Civil): 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RBI Manager (Technical-Civil) job should have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35150 – 62400/- Per Month
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join RBI Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) posts should have Second Class Master Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation, with English as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor Degree level OR Second Class Master Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor Degree level.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 28150 – 55600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2018.
- Manager (Technical-Civil): 21 to 35 years
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 21 to 30 years
Selection Process:- RBI admit card 2018 will be conduct the Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Manager, Assistant Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for RBI recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.rbi.org.in from 19th July 2018 to 9th August 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 19th July 2018
Form Submission End Date: 9th August 2018
Examination Date:1st September 2018