23 Jobs found
RPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 23 vacancies | Rajasthan Public service commission released notifications, apply RPSC jobs online @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of RPSC recruitment notifications to fill 23 (Twenty Three) Public Relation officer vacancies.
RPSC jobs 2019
|Name of Post||Public Relation officer|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Official web Portal||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
Public Relation officer:- 23 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Public Relation officer should have Degree from a recognized institute / university with diploma in Journalism from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Pay matrix Level L-12
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process:- Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan or E-Mitra Kiosk.
- General/other state: Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
- OBC/BC:- Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 26th June 2019 to 25th July 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 26th June 2019
- Form Submission End Date: 25th July 2019