900 Jobs found
RPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 900 vacancies | Rajasthan Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply RPSC jobs online @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of RPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 900 Veterinary Officer Vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 06/2019-20
rpsc recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Veterinary Officer|
|No of Vacancies||900|
|Official web Portal||www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
Veterinary Officer: 900 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for the RPSC Veterinary Officer job should have Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent from a recognized University. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 20 to 40 years as on 1st January 2020.
Selection Process:- RPSC will be conduct the Screening Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Veterinary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges online.
- General/EWS/OBC (Creamy Layer): Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PWD and candidates who have a family income of less than 2.50 lacs: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RPSC recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply for Veterinary Officer posts in RPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RPSC official website at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 25th October 2019 to 24th November 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th October 2019
Form Submission End Date: 24th November 2019