RPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 33 Vacancies – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 33 Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari application form.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari: 33 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari job should have A Bachelor Degree in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences from a University established by law in India (Five or more than Five Years’ Regular Course).
- Salary Structure:- Level-14
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari: 20 to 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC/ MBC
Selection Process:- RPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 350/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- OBC/MBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 5th November 2020 to 24th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th November 2020
Closing Date: 24th November 2020