RPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 39 Vacancies – Rajasthan Public service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 39 Lecturer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Lecturer application form.
Rajasthan Public service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancies||39|
Lecturer: 39 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the RPSC Lecturer job should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent. If the Candidate has a Master degree in Engineering/ Technology, First Class or equivalent is required at Bachelor or master level. or First Class Master Degree in an appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor or master level for teaching posts in Humanities & Sciences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per RPSC Rules.
Selection Process:- RPSC Selection process will be on the basis of the Written Examination for the Lecturer vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for an Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in the Lecturer vacancy should pay the below charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- OBC (NCL)/ Backward class: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for RPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 28th November 2020 to 27th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th November 2020
Form Submission End Date: 27th December 2020