RPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 918 Vacancies – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 918 Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Professor application form.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||918|
Assistant Professor: 918 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RPSC Assistant Professor job should have Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2021.
- Assistant Professor: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Women (UR), 10 years for Women Rajasthan (SC/ST/ BC/ MBC)
Selection Process:- RPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Assistant Professor vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS/ BC/ OBC (Other State): Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- OBC/ BC (Rajasthan State): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- ST/ ST/ PH: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 9th November 2020 to 8th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 9th November 2020
Closing Date: 8th December 2020