RPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 5 Vacancies – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 5 Vidhi Rachanakar Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Vidhi Rachanakar application form.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Vidhi Rachanakar|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Vidhi Rachanakar: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar job should have Bachelor of Law 2 year course under the old scheme and 3 years course under the new scheme or a Bachelor of Law (Professional) of a University established by law in India. Must have had English and Hindi as the Subjects (at least one of them being optional) in B.A. examination. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Salary Structure:- Level-11
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2022.
- Vidhi Rachanakar: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC, Female (UR/ EWS)
Selection Process:- RPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Vidhi Rachanakar vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Vidhi Rachanakar vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 350/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- OBC/MBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 18th January 2021 to 16th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 18th January 2021
Closing Date: 16th February 2021