RSMSSB Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 1211 Vacancies – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1211 Stenographer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Stenographer application form.
Regional Institute of Medical Science Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||1211|
Stenographer: 1211 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RSMSSB Stenographer job should have Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination and o or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India or Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi or Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme or Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government or Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government of Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- RSMSSB Selection process will be on the bases of the Written Examination and Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking/ E Mitra Kiosk).
- General/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RSMSSB Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through RSMSSB official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 26th August 2020 to 24th September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 26th August 2020
Form Submission End Date: 24th September 2020
Dates for Online Error Correction: 25th September to 1st October 2020 for New Candidates
Dates for Online Error Correction: 1st to 8th October 2020 for Old Candidates