RSMSSB recruitment 2020 to fill 4207 vacancies | Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board released notifications for freshers, apply for ESIC jobs online @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board has come up this year by releasing the number of RSMSSB recruitment notifications to fill around 4207 Patwari vacancies
rsmssb recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Patwari|
|No of Vacancies||4207|
|Official web Portal||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Patwari: 4207 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RSMSSB Patwari job should have Bachelor Degree from a University established by law or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government and O or Higher level certificate course conducted by NIELIT New Delhi/DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India or Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council or Vocational Training Scheme or Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by law in India or 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government or Degree in any stream of Engineering and Technology from a University established by law in India or Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited or Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects or Any equivalent of Hindi written in Devnagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2020.
Selection Process:- RSMSSB will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Patwari vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- BC/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PH & All Category (Annual Income is less than 2.50 Lakh): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RSMSSB recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 20th January 2020 to 19th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 20th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 19th February 2020
Apply Link:- Available on 20-01-2020