RSPCB Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 114 Vacancies – Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 114 Junior Scientific Officer/ Junior Environmental Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at environment.rajasthan.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Scientific Officer/ Junior Environmental Engineer application form.
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Post||Junior Scientific Officer/ Junior Environmental Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||114|
Junior Scientific Officer: 28 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RSPCB Junior Scientific Officer job should have First class Master Degree in any branch of chemistry or Soil Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology from university established by law in India or a foreign qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Salary Structure:- Level-12
Junior Environmental Engineer: 86 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join RSPCB Junior Environmental Engineer posts should have Master degree in Environmental Engineering after bachelor degree either in Bio-Technology or chemical or Civil or Mining or Environmental or Textile Engineering from a university established by law in India or foreign qualification recognized as equivalent thereto Or First class Bachelor Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering from a university established by law in India or foreign qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Salary breakup:- Level-10
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2022.
- Junior Scientific Officer/ Junior Environmental Engineer: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC/ MBC / EWS/ Women (General) (Rajasthan)
Selection Process:- RSPCB Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Scientific Officer/ Junior Environmental Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC (Rajasthan Creamy Layer): Rs. 1400/- (Rupee one thousand four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 1200/- (Rupee one thousand two hundred only)
How to apply for RSPCB Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website environment.rajasthan.gov.in from 24th December 2020 to 23rd January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 24th December 2020
Closing Date: 23rd January 2021