RVUNL Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 39 Vacancies – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 39 Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Engineer application form.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||39|
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RVUNL Assistant Engineer (Electrical) job should have Full Time four years’ Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering or equivalent from a University/ Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join RVUNL Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) posts should have Full Time four years’ Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2022.
- Assistant Engineer: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ BC/MBC, General/EWS (Female), 10 years for SC/ST/BC/ MBC (Women)
Selection Process:- RVUNL Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more: Rs. 1600/- (Rupee one thousand six hundred only)
- General/ EWS if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWBD (PH): Rs. 1400/- (Rupee one thousand four hundred only)
How to apply for RVUNL Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website energy.rajasthan.gov.in from 24th February 2021 to 16th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th February 2021
Closing Date: 16th March 2021