76 Jobs found
SBI recruitment 2019 to fill 76 vacancies | State bank of India released notifications for freshers, apply SBI jobs online @ www.onlinesbi.com. State bank of India has come up this year by releasing the number of SBI recruitment notifications to fill around 76 Specialist Cadre Office vacancies
Advertisement Number:- CRPD/SCO/2019-20/08
sbi jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Specialist Cadre Office|
|No of Vacancies||76|
|Official web Portal||www.onlinesbi.com|
Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SBI Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) job should have Graduation in any Discipline AND Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent. FRM Certificate and/or CFA is preferred.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 4100000/- CTC Annual
SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist): 11 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join SBI SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) posts should have Post BE/ B Tech AND MBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA.
Salary breakup:- Rs. 1800000/- CTC Annual
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning):: 45 years
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist): 23 to 35 years
Selection Process:- SBI will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Specialist Cadre Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
How to apply for SBI recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.onlinesbi.com from 22nd July 2019 to 12th August 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd July 2019
Form Submission End Date: 12th August 2019